The Sustainability and Environmental Policy Statement of Snells Office Supplies
Based in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, Snells Office Supplies are a family run business offering online business supplies mainly to South and West Wales but also further afield.
Snells Office Supplies supply stationery, ink & toners, janitorial products, catering supplies and office furniture. We also supply bespoke company print, safety equipment & PPE, workwear, facilities supplies and business machines. We offer doorstep deliveries for all our business supplies.
We are a responsible organisation that is committed to protecting the environment and continually minimising our environmental impact as much as is reasonably practicable.
We support the Welsh Government’s objectives outlined in The Well Being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
We consider our main environmental impacts to be carbon emissions from the use of transport in logistics, energy usage in our offices and packaging materials.
The minimise our impacts, we:
- Seek to use as many local sustainable, ethical and quality suppliers as practicable
- Plan routes to reduce mileages
- Use energy efficient LED lighting and equipment in our offices
- Reuse or recycle all packaging materials
- Offer our customers a wide range of eco-friendly office products and seek to continuously expand this range
We are committed to the following:
- The protection of the environment.
- Compliance with environmental legislation and approved codes of practice that are relevant to Snells Office Supplies
- Setting targets for continual improvements of our environmental performance.
- Actively promoting the waste hierarchy treatment of reduce, reuse and recycling and to ensure the safe disposal of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable.
- Continual monitoring and reviewing of our environmental impacts.
- Raising awareness of environmental issues with all employees of Snells Office Supplies
- Communicating the environmental aims and objectives to all staff and stakeholders.